30 Days Faster!
In this workshop, you’ll learn the technical prowess and leadership finesse you need to deliver projects faster. You’ll download and use an open source scheduling app (Project Libre) to compress a schedule by 30 days. You’ll also learn negotiation techniques to get resources to commit to faster delivery dates.
- Find the leverage you need to negotiate quicker delivery dates
- Use leverage with finesse and sensitivity
- Use resources more efficiently
- Identify the scheduling apps you need to build and expedite your schedule
- Identify the scheduling apps to avoid
- Use scheduling apps to compress any schedule by 30 days
- Identify your schedule’s Critical Path
- Identify which tasks to work in parallel for maximum schedule compression
- Effectively use lead time to fast track your schedule
- Project professionals charged to deliver projects faster
- Leaders of project professionals who are accountable for their teams delivering projects faster
JERRY REED, PMP, CSM, MCP, EQI
Jerry Reed is an award-winning instructor, speaker, author, and project management, consultant. He has delivered lectures, workshops, seminars and webinars to managers and technology workers from Google, AT&T, PMI, Optum Rx, UCLA, SpaceX, the United Nations, Blizzard, Disney, Netflix, and other organizations. His original, content-rich, high-energy programs are well-researched and presented in a professional and engaging style.
With over 20 years of project management experience, Jerry has successfully delivered over 100 projects as a senior project manager with AT&T, an engineer with NI-Gas and a research engineer with the US Army Corp. of Engineers. Mr. Reed has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois, at Urbana-Champaign. He is PMP-certified, a Microsoft-certified Professional, a certified emotional intelligence practitioner, and a marathon runner. Jerry has taught project leadership and scheduling courses for over 10 years at UCLA Extension and was awarded UCLA Distinguished Instructor in 2014. He has served on the UCLA Extension Project Management Advisory Board, co-founded PMplicity, and authored Microsoft Project 2019 B.A.S.I.C.S.
This workshop will be live-streamed and will not be recorded. The Zoom link will be provided 24 hours prior to the event. Please check all your mailboxes and note that we will send the link to the email address you provide at registration.
If you’ve registered for an event and find you cannot attend, you are eligible for a refund of 80% up to 10 business days before the class start date. Simply let us know at [email protected], that you cannot attend class and would like a refund. Cancellations made within 1- 9 business days will incur a 50% fee. Cancellations after the event starts will not be eligible for a refund.
Registration will close on February 3, 2021, at 12 PM (PT).
$20.00 Earlybird rate before January 28
$20.00 PMI Members
$15.00 Earlybird rate before January 28