Remote work should INCREASE and not decrease performance. In this workshop, you’ll learn tactics you can apply immediately to begin delivering (and being perceived as delivering) optimal results from any location. You’ll take an assessment to determine your readiness level for remote work and learn tactics to increase your remote readiness level, establish a sense of presence, earn and extend smart trust, inspire optimal performance, develop a communication plan and close trust gaps.
- Explain why remote work should increase performance
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses as a remote worker
- Strategies to immediately improve remote performance
- Distinguish performance issues from remote worker readiness issues
- Describe the tools required for optimal remote work
- Develop a Communication Plan for managers, co-workers and customers
- Describe effective ways to establish a sense of Presence
- Effective responses to 7 common concerns about remote work
- Develop effective Monitoring and Trust strategies
- 5 objective, pandemic-proof performance measures
- Effective strategies for closing trust gaps
- Remote workers who want to deliver optimal performance from any location
- Managers of remote workers who want to inspire optimal remote performance
JERRY REED, PMP, CSM, MCP, EQI
Jerry Reed is an award-winning instructor, speaker, author, and project management, consultant. He has delivered lectures, workshops, seminars and webinars to managers and technology workers from Google, AT&T, PMI, Optum Rx, UCLA, SpaceX, the United Nations, Blizzard, Disney, Netflix, and other organizations. His original, content-rich, high-energy programs are well-researched and presented in a professional and engaging style.
With over 20 years of project management experience, Jerry has successfully delivered over 100 projects as a senior project manager with AT&T, an engineer with NI-Gas and a research engineer with the US Army Corp. of Engineers. Mr. Reed has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois, at Urbana-Champaign. He is PMP-certified, a Microsoft-certified Professional, a certified emotional intelligence practitioner, and a marathon runner. Jerry has taught project leadership and scheduling courses for over 10 years at UCLA Extension and was awarded UCLA Distinguished Instructor in 2014. He has served on the UCLA Extension Project Management Advisory Board, co-founded PMplicity, and authored Microsoft Project 2019 B.A.S.I.C.S.
This workshop will be live-streamed and will not be recorded. The Zoom link will be provided 24 hours prior to the event. Please check all your mailboxes and note that we will send the link to the email address you provide at registration.
If you’ve registered for an event and find you cannot attend, you are eligible for a refund of 80% up to 10 business days before the class start date. Simply let us know at [email protected], that you cannot attend class and would like a refund. Cancellations made within 1- 9 business days will incur a 50% fee. Cancellations after the event starts will not be eligible for a refund.
Registration will close on January 13, 2021, at 12 PM (PT).
$20.00 PMI Members
$15.00 Earlybird rate before December 12
$20.00 Earlybird rate before December 12