PSPMI and IEEE present Every Team Can Innovate with Vibhu Srinivasan
In this hands-on Session, Vibhu Srinivasan, an Agile thought leader and Director of Accenture's Seattle Innovation Hub will introduce concepts from Design Thinking, Lean Product Development and Agile Product Management to work together to build products.
Learn the techniques to empower teams, so that they can be innovative as they do their work.
- Explore the definition of Innovation and types of Innovation
- Learn how innovation can happen by using techniques from Design thinking
- Learn Key concepts from Design Thinking and Lean Startup.
- Using Design Sprints as a way to use the discovery process
- Lean-Agile mindset as a way of working and how it influences Innovation
- Learn why Storytelling is a technique to influence innovation.
- Practice design thinking by working in small teams by doing an activity
- Learn How dual-track agile can help discovery and development in sync
- In this time of virtual work, how can we do these techniques virtually?
- Learn what you can do to further deepen these concepts
You will leave with a clear appreciation of the tools in the toolbox needed to have every team in the world innovate and delight customers
This will be a workshop style 90-minute long immersive session
Please take the time to go through this Stanford D School webinar on Design Thinking. This will help you be more productive in this session.
Stanford Webinar - Design Thinking = Method, Not Magic - https://youtu.be/vSuK2C89yjA