INCREASE YOUR SALARY WITHOUT SELLING OUT
Did you know?
- Only 39% of people have ever negotiated their salary (Source: Robert Half)
- Increasing your salary now, can equate to big money over the remainder of your career
- Example: If you make $100k per year now, and you land a job making $140k per year and you have 20 years remaining before retirement, you could $1.25M more in your lifetime.
- See how it works for yourself here: https://dynamocareers.outgrow.us/DynamoCalculator
The most common reasons people cite as not negotiating their salary include:
- 28% are uncomfortable with negotiation (Source: PayScale)
- 19% don’t want to be perceived as pushy (Source: PayScale)
Can you relate? There is a common myth that companies will be offended if you negotiate. But don’t worry, most employers actually expect some pushback. In fact, it is customary for hiring managers to purposely leave some “wiggle room” when making an initial offer, which allows for some back-and-forth discussion before settling the final compensation package.
You should be excited to negotiate, not scared. And negotiating a new job offer is one of the greatest opportunities in your career to significantly increase your salary (not just for your next job, but as shown above, to substantially increase your earning power for the remainder of your working career).
In this enticing career strategy workshop, you will:
- Research the feasible pay range for your role and company
- Identify the essential tools to position yourself as a desirable candidate worth top dollar
- Know the best timing of when to ask for more and THE most important question to easily negotiate a higher salary
- Increase your confidence to ask for even more!!
Credit: 2 PDUs
About our Speaker - Sonja “Dynamo” Price:
Using the ‘Dynamo Salary Negotiation Method’ that she teaches her clients, Sonja increased her own corporate income by up to $50,000 more per year - every single time she changed jobs. She is now an FT Career and Leadership coach and helps her clients achieve even greater results than she did using her own method. Some of her clients have landed jobs making $100,000 more per year than their previous position. Yes, really!
Sonja is passionate about empowering people to become financially free, to achieve every item on their bucket list, and to make a positive impact around the world. Sonja has lived in Seattle for 20+ years and has worked with a wide range of clients from Amazon, AT&T, Boeing, Expedia, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Nordstrom, Starbucks, T-Mobile, and several growing start-up organizations. She has even worked with a few Olympic Athletes. In her free time, she loves kayaking and playing geeky board games.
Hope to see you and get all your questions answered on this live virtual training call:
Thursday, June 1, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm PST
Zoom link will be provided after event registration
Sonja “Dynamo” Price
$25.00 PMI Members
$15.00 Earlybird rate before May 17
$25.00 Earlybird rate before May 17
$10.00 Students (limited seats, must be PMI member)